A First-hand Look at Oil Governance in Indonesia

"During last month’s Asia-Pacific hub training in Indonesia, the Revenue Watch Institute – Natural Resource Charter (RWI-NRC) and the Universitas Gadjah Mada organized a field trip for participants to Bojonegoro, an oil-producing district in East Java. As a training participant I had read of the region’s success in managing oil revenues and was curious to see the impact for myself. I hoped the trip would give me ideas for my role as head of advocacy at the Trade Union Rights Centre, in the capital."

Read the full commentary by Dina Ardiyanti, head of advocacy at the Trade Union Rights Centre in Jakarta, Indonesia. Her commentary originally appeared in the Natural Resource Governance Institute website.

Popular posts from this blog

The Pacific - Nepal - Eastern Europe & Central Asia

Middle East & North Africa - Ukraine - Sri Lanka

Global - Sub-Saharan Africa - Turkey & Syria